Join now

Seeking an opportunity in the investments/trading (London)

Hello everyone,

I am a graduate with 1.5 year experience as a market analyst with expertise in FX and commodity derivatives and an outstanding trading experience since Protected content prizewinner).

I have recently graduated in Master of Science in Finance at Financial Times TOP Protected content University, passed the CFA LVL 1 and the IMC exam that makes me FCA UK RDR compliant. And I took the 3rd place in international trading competition and I possess an in-depth knowledge of commodity and FX derivatives markets and discretionary trading skills.

After working in Gibraltar, I moved to Portugal, and currently, I am seeking a job in (alternative) investments area to pursue a portfolio manager or a trader career in London. My ideal starting position is a junior trader/junior portfolio manager in commodity markets (oil & gas or grains) but I would be happy to start in a well-established company in capital (stocks and bonds) markets/wealth management area.

If you are working in this area or know someone and you have an opening or know where to search for, please contact me by posting a message below or sending a private message.

Thank you.

London Forum