An opportunity for working in a London based marketing agency on our European campaigns using your native language skills.
We are looking for candidates who are fluent in Swedish/ Danish/ Norwegian.
You will be responsible for working with select few of our clients, generating new business leads for them in these European countries, largely through telephone conversations, but also via email and social media engagement.
From the outset you will be maintaining and building ongoing relationships with clients and helping hit ambitious company growth targets.
As an English-speaking office, there is an excellent opportunity to develop English business language skills while utilising your native language.
• Generating new business appointments for a range of clients
• Dealing with senior executives on behalf of International blue chip organisations
• Your own personal development, supported by our in-house training and external training programmes
• Working closely with account management team, clients and senior management to provide visibility of your own and campaign progress
Desired Skills & Experience
No specific qualifications or experience aside from being fluent in one (or more) of these languages, but the ideal candidate will be;
• Open to learning
• Commitment to continual self improvement and success
• Genuine desire and capacity to progress within a fast growing, forward thinking company
• A genuine interest in the job and career we can offer you
We are looking for an ambitious individual who is willing to learn and grow at the same pace that we are. This opportunity is open to candidates with an excellent attitude, who are willing to learn but also bring their own ideas and have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude. This role is initially open on a part time basis with a view to move to part time once proven.
Inside Marketing is a young, fun and rapidly growing lead / demand generation agency based in central London.
We deliver integrated Marketing campaigns for largely global, blue chip technology companies including IBM and Oracle.
Please email your CV to Protected content
Job Type: Temporary