Join now

Seeking Home in London or... in exchange for...

Hello mature, creative Internationites. Do you have an extra room in a sunny, tidy flat or a second home in the UK, or do you travel a lot and need a reliable house/pet sitter? A personal assistant? As a US citizen with Mexican residency, I am seeking to exchange my professional services for accommodation in London or possibly other interesting locale in the UK. Needed from late August until early November, possibly longer.

I am a marketing professional, providing busness coaching and services since Protected content hundreds of businesses, social entrepreneurs and non-profit organizations, across nearly all industries. I am also a writer, editor, leadership trainer and workshop facilitator, with expertise in green building/green business and organizational challenges. I'm hoping there's someone among this forum (or your associates) who might have a creative, mutually beneficial situation to address my housing needs.

I am a healthy, fit, mature woman with a positive outlook and sense of humour (why else would I be traveling Europe in search of a new home?) and many personal and professional references. As I retain online work, I have some income and am willing to contribute financially to a living situation, but am trying to keep down costs. A sublet might work.

I'm currently housesitting on the Isle of Wight and will be in London soon, starting 26 August Protected content , staying temporarily with a friend. I welcome ideas, possibilities and new friendships. Please contact me via email: Protected content Thanks for reading, considering, forwarding, and/or replying my request.

London Forum