Join now

Seminar: JumpStart your Africa Business 2015 ! (London)

I would like to make you aware of my upcoming seminar in London, titled: "Jumpstart your Africa Business in Protected content , which will take place on the 9th of May.

It is a half-day seminar tailored to Africans in the Diaspora who are interested in doing business in or with Africa (and their respective home countries) empowering them to make informed and strategic decisions confidently. But everyone else who is interested in doing business in Africa's new emerging markets is very welcome!

I truly believe that many Africans in the Diaspora want to be part of the new emerging markets on our beloved continent, but they have no idea where to start or how to go about it. As a result of that, too many never move or make hasty business decisions that can become costly.

Well, that's where my event comes in. It will be a highly practical seminar stuffed with guidance, tips, and strategies that work.

Here is the link for your consideration: Protected content

Here is my website: Protected content

Would be really great to meet you there, we will also have some time for networking during the event. And please let other Africans who are ambitious to do business in or with Africa know about it, it's a rare chance :)

See you then!
Dr. Harnet

London Forum

Our Global Partners