Senior Business Development Manager,Advertising (London)
Senior Business Development Manager, Media and Advertising
The Senior Business Development Manager will be a key member of the team in Europe and will be responsible for building sustainable supply across Europe within the company exchange to satisfy their growing demand.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in business development with large digital publishers and have a proven track record for implementing analytical and account management skills to grow revenue with their clients. In addition they will need the ability to think strategically, plan long term to retain and grow relationships and be able to manage a team to execute against a strategy.
• Execute a European publisher focused acquisition strategy to achieve and exceed supply and revenue targets
• Collaborate with the Data Science team and Publisher BD team to identify insights and grow accounts globally to increase revenue for the company publishers
• Manage a team of Business Development Managers to lead, mentor and support as they grow their own portfolio of publisher accounts.
• Manage a team of account managers to ensure the best in class customer service and always identify process and operational efficiencies to increase customer satisfaction.
• Identify, prioritise and feedback product requirements to the Tech Development team for what is required to be successful in Europe
• Work closely with the global marketing team to provide relevant marketing material aligned with our market strategy and revenue objectives.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Undergraduate degree required, MBA or other post-graduate qualification is preferred
• 5 – 6 years online advertising experience ideally in business development with a strong understanding of the internet advertising industry, concepts and terms
• A proven track record of building and scaling a successful business
• Experience managing others with different cultures and skill sets is advantageous
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
• Strong oral and written communication skills with experience presenting to C level executives in an organisation.
• A passion to always improve process’s and never settle for the status quo
• Proficient in Outlook, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
William Nicolas recruitment, the agency working on behalf of the client on this search, is looking forward to receive your CV at Protected content if this role is appealing to you, or in case of any questions.