Join now

simple questions to London community..

Dear London community,

I am having a 1-week business trip to London this coming week (Dec 12 – Dec Protected content would be really grateful to you if you could help me with the following questions (well, not necessarily all of them, but if you know at least something it would be just great! :) )):

1) is it worth buying an IT staff in London? I mean such things like iPad, iPhone or, say, Mac Book Air? Or it would be much cheaper to buy them in the USA (I might have a trip to there soon)? Is there a huge price difference with the US?

2) I’ll stay in a good hotel downtown from Mon till Sat morning (my company pays for it), but flying out on Sun, therefore will have to look for some cheap, but neat and safe place for 1 night.. Can you advise me something not far from the city centre?

3) And I definitely would like to do some good shopping..))) Can you, pls, advise some huge, good (but not the most expensive) shopping mall?

4) Unfortunately I discovered there won’t be any Internations events these dates..(( Maybe there are some other business/networking events in the city you know and can recommend?

I would really appreciate your reply : Protected content

Have a nice day all of you!
Cheers,
Maria

London Forum

Our Global Partners