Join now

Single room in West kensington (London)

I've a lovely 2 bedrooms flat in West Kensington (literally 2 mins walking distance from the tube station - West Kensington on the District and Baron's Court on the Piccadilly), and now I am looking for the right flatmate.
I would rather share with a female professional, clean, discrete and friendly, no smoker, but I can consider a male as well (to be discussed)
I usually live alone with my 2 cats, my partner visits me 1 week end every month.
The flat has 2 rooms, 1 double (mine) 1 single (it might be a double, but I prefer sharing with 1 person, so there is a single bed), 1 nice and modern bathroom, 1 well equipped kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher, 1 reception and a garden/patio.
The single room has a bed with 2 drawers, a closet, a desk and a chair, a chest of drawers and and some extra shelves for books/other stuff. It is very neat and bright, facing on the private garden.
The rent is £700/month (council tax, water and WI FI broadband included) + gas and energy bills, a 4 weeks deposit (£ Protected content required, and paiment is due 1 month in advance.

London Forum