Join now

Social Travel/Tech Start-up Hiring in London

Triptrotting.com, a Google Ventures-funded tech/travel start-up based in California - is hiring dozens of paid, part-time Local Advisors based in key cities all over Europe. Ideal candidates have great communication and marketing skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, a love of travel and Protected content monthly to contribute to Triptrotting’s mission of bringing together people of different cultures. Applicants can see job descriptions for "Activity Curators" and "Activity Marketers" and apply using this link. Protected content

***Personal messages/queries to my Internations inbox will not be answered to.

As Regional Manager for Europe – and Location Advisor for Madrid – I am excited to spearhead an enormous hiring process that is under way in Europe. We expect to hire dozens of paid, part-time Location Advisors all over Europe (up to 5 per city), particularly in the ten key markets of London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Florence, Venice and Istanbul, among others.

We hope to hear from you. Happy Triptrotting!

Virgil
Regional Manager for Europe
Protected content

ABOUT LOCATION ADVISORS
What do Location Advisers do? It all depends on the location, but in a nutshell, help us spread the word about TT in your city. As a Europe-based advisor, I will help you and the Protected content in your city to develop a customized strategy, curate and/or market fun activities for locals and travelers as well as be an all-around brand ambassador for our fast-growing network of Triptrotters! We already have location advisers all over the world! Check out some of them here: Protected content .

ABOUT TRIPTROTTING
We are an online social travel start-up based in Santa Monica, California but with a global user base that is spread over 2,000 cities and Protected content . We're expanding quickly after securing some funding in recent months from Google Ventures and other high profile investors. We use a technology borrowed from online dating sites to help match travelers with 'like-minded' locals for meet-ups and authentic travel experiences.

London Forum

Our Global Partners