Join now
Log in Join

Social Work Equivalency (London)

Good Day All! My husband and I are thinking of relocating, part-time or possibly permanently, to England. I am a licensed clinical social worker in private practice for the past 13 years. I am wondering if anyone knows what the equivalency is in the UK. Would I be required to return to school? What board exams might be necessary, etc. Any information regarding salary, types of jobs would also be appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to consider and, hopefully, respond.

London Forum