Test Analyst Telecoms - Billings, Mediation and provisioning –
Location: Greater London
My client is seeking an experienced Test Analyst / Software Tester with experience working in the Billings, Mediation and provisioning industry to join their growing Testing practice onsite with a global Telecoms customer.
The company is the UK’s leading provider of software testing services, having over 20 years of experience in delivering structured testing solutions, helping to transform the IT testing and Quality Assurance performance of organisations in both public and private sectors.
The group encourage continuous learning and development and you’ll have the ability to obtain further certifications through their own Training.
You’ll also have the opportunity to develop your skill set and domain knowledge across a range of industries including Finance, Public Sector, Professional Services, and Retail etc. as they continue to rapidly expand operations across the UK.
As a Test Analyst, duties will include:-
• Create test plans and scripts
• Assist in Test Planning and Test Estimation
• Work collaboratively with the existing test team and customer to identify Testing issues early and seek quick resolution directly with the appropriate teams
• Proven team working skills
• Ability to operate within a customer environment either on your own or as part of a wider quality assurance/testing service
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Strong experience testing Telecoms based IT systems (Billing, Provisioning, Mediation, LTE , Sprint, MVNO etc.)
• Mobile network projects experience would be advantageous but is not essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven track record in the use of defect tracking tools such as HP Quality Center
• Exposure to test Director would be advantageous
• ISEB Foundation in software testing desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a customer focussed Test Analyst to work within an establish test function for a company proud of its thought leadership status in Software Testing approaches, and stability operating as one world’s leading Test Consultancies.
Please send your CV at William Nicolas Ltd at Protected content who is recruiting on behalf of the company, and send an email if you have any questions.