Join now

Sponsorship Culture Business Politics (London)

Dear InterNations!

I represent London Festival Of Bulgarian Culture and we are now looking for more sponsors!!!

The Festival is happening in November Protected content . The core of the events will be held in some of the most prestigious concert halls and venues in London – Queen Elizabeth Hall, St John Smith Square and St James Piccadilly.

Full programme, dates and time of locations:
Protected content

London Festival of Bulgarian Culture is a member of British Arts Festivals Association. The organiser is Classical Concert Productions Ltd established in Protected content London. The director of the company is Ivo Stankov, musician and initiator of the idea for the Festival.

I am delighted to announce that many institutions and influential figures involved in media and arts in Bulgaria and UK have already expressed their vivid interest and full sponsorship support for London Festival of Bulgarian Culture.

The audience of the concert attendees comprise all ages and professionals including:
• People interested in exploring culture and classical music
• People interested in Arts
• British cultural institutions and organisations
• Ambassadors and cultural attaches
• Business people
• Politicians
• Press and media

Patrons of the festival are Sonia Rouve, Dimitar Berbatov nad Bulgarian Minister of culture.

Partners of the Festival: Protected content

If you are interested in our sponsorship, advertising packages and where your name will appear, please, feel free to contact me ASAP. I will be more than glad to give any further information requested and send proposals back.

Best,
Velislava Dimitrova
Associate/ PR Co-ordinator
Protected content

London Forum

Our Global Partners