Situated on a peaceful residential road 2 minutes walk to Clapham Common, this superb house offers a wealth of space and just been newly refurbished and newly furnished.
- Period features with modern interior
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with table & chairs, hob/oven, 2 Fridge/freezers, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, etc.
- Two Modern bathrooms
- High Speed Wireless Broadband
- Gas central heating & double glazed windows
Beautiful, quiet, residential area, few minutes walk from the bars, restaurants and shops in Clapham Old Town, Northcote Road, Battersea Rise and Lavender Hill. The beautiful green of Clapham Common is at the end of the road.
- Clapham Junction British Rail just 10 minutes walk (direct lines to London Victoria & Waterloo; Canada Water; Hampstead; Brighton; Gatwick & many other destinations).
- Clapham Common tube (Northern Line zone 2) also just 10 minutes walk.
- Well served by many different bus routes.
- Annual resident parking permits are available from Wandsworth Council.
- Newly furnished to a high standard
- Double bed with NEW mattress & protector
- Double wardrobe
- Chest of Drawers
- Bedside table
- Newly Carpeted
All bills included (council tax, water, gas & electricity, wireless broadband, weekly cleaner & gardener)
6 weeks rent deposit, 1 months rent in advance and an admin fee of £95 (tenancy agreement, credit check & inventory) to move in.
4 double rooms available from 17/08/13 – block viewings on Saturday 10th August Protected content .
Contact Luke (live out Landlord) on Protected content address and to arrange a viewing.