Superb one bedroom ground floor flat in well regarded period residential building moments from Hyde Park and Lancaster Gate (Central Line) underground station - Zone 1. AVAILABLE JANUARY 6TH Protected content .
This is a private listing as the owner is renting it privately so NO AGENCY FEES.
Maitland Court is ideally located for West End, Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park and the restaurants, shops and bars of Queensway and Whitley’s shopping and cinema complex, while Notting Hill and the West End are within a stone throw away. Post code area W2. Suitable for a professional couple or a student.
Motorists can gain easy access to the A4/M4 and A40 (M) for routes in and out of London, while National Rail Services and the Heathrow Express are accessible via Paddington Station (District, Circle, Bakerloo and Hammersmith & City lines).
- Very modern and plenty of storage throughout
- Cosy living room
- Double bedroom with queen size double bed, built in wardrobes
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave
- Porter Security and intercom
- Modern kitchen
- Near to Hyde Park
- Protected content ft/ 47m2
- fully furnished
- quiet backs on to courtyard
- parquet floors
- heating, hot water and service charge INCLUDED in the rent
- parking available by separate negotiation
Price: £425.00/week or £1841.00/month. One month rent and 6 weeks deposit payable in advance.
Minimum length of contract 12 months (with a 6 month break clause). Sorry, no pets allowed.
If you are interested in a visit or want more information and photos send me a message or email irina.a. Protected content .