Join now

Swedish iGaming VIP Account Manager - London

Hi everyone,

I am looking for an iGaming VIP Account Manager who speaks fluent Swedish for this exciting central London based role.

Here is a short role description of the role:

Get on board with one of the world’s most entertaining online gaming companies.

Would you like to deliver thrilling experiences and products across desktop, mobile and tablet to your VIP customers? We are looking for an enthusiastic VIP Account Manager who, as part of the Swedish marketing team, will be wholly responsible of the VIP player life cycle. You will work to improve the player’s overall gaming experience and built a strong rapport with each VIP member ensuring you understand their needs. Throughout this lifecycle you will promote games and up sell promotions; work with the events and gifts team to offer treats and gifts; calculate VIP bonuses and engage the VIP members off-site, both on a one to one basis and at planned events throughout the year. This role includes outbound calls including new member’s welcomes, investigation, loyalty, sales, surveys and reactivation of lapsed members. We are looking for that VIP star, so if you are a native speaking Swedish VIP Manager with experience from the gaming industry and the right attitude, come shine with us!

This role is based in Central London in a fun, high energy and playful environment.

The hours for this role will be 9.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday, however, as Account Manager you will be expected to organize and attend VIP events on weekends and also work occasional evenings.

If this is you, or you know someone who might be a great fit, please contact me at Protected content or via InterNations.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Bettina

London Forum