Join now

The gift of holistic well being with Fluid Body (London)

Views

The gift of holistic well being with a Fluid Body session in Mayfair.

For INTERNATIONS members: I offer a FREE 15 min coaching phone consultation to anyone buying a gift voucher. Call me and tell me about your aches and pains - body and mind :) and I will send you some exercises (movements and breathing) by email to help you deal with them appropriately. Worth to try!

Fluid Body is a form of ‘ENERGETIC STRETCHING’ based on meridians stretching, to remove energy stagnation, enhancing well being and regenerating vital essence through bodywork, breathing and visualisation exercises. A Fluid Body session is customised to your needs and offers a true sense of wellness and relaxation. For more info please check Protected content
Surely the best gift of love this Christmas.

1-You can book one Fluid Body session from the Aman Spa at The Connaught hotel directly and received a personalised gift voucher. Contact Aman reception on: Protected content or Protected content
Price is £120.00 for 1hr session*

2-Or you can book a special off-peak session** directly through Fluid Body reception on: Protected content Protected content . A personalised Gift voucher will be sent to you too.
Price is £80.00 for one 1hr session* or 3 sessions for £ 220.00*

*All initial sessions include a complimentary consultation Protected content in order to create a tailor-made program.
**Off peak voucher can be redeemed on Mondays and Tuesdays only from 10am to 5pm.

Where: The sessions will take place at the Aman Spa, The Connaught Hotel, Carlos Place, Mayfair?London. W1K 2AL, United Kingdom?

Looking forward hearing from you.
All the best
Nathalie

London Forum