Join now

The third Didier Drogba Foundation’s Charity Ball (London)

The third Didier Drogba Foundation’s Charity Ball will be held on March, 10th Protected content the Dorchester Hotel, Park Lane, in London. The British press raved about this initiative, with The Sun speaking of “a man who has taken on the responsibility of rebuilding his entire country”, while The Telegraph evokes “the centre-forward who is more powerful than the president” and emphasizes the “humility” of the captain of the Elephants, who returns as often as possible in his homeland.

The BBC also made a special report in Ivory Coast, with an exclusive focus on the Foundation. Didier explains that “there is more to life than football”.

‘The support the Foundation has received so far has been overwhelming but we still have a lot of work to do so I hope you are able to join me on the evening to help me achieve this.’

The Ball will commence with a champagne reception followed by dinner and entertainment. Previous performers have included Akon, Nicole Scherzinger, JLS and The Saturdays, and there will be an opportunity to bid for a number of unique auction items with all proceeds from the night going directly to the Foundation.

Tickets /Table information please contact Alvin Haywood at DnA Entertainment email : Protected content

London Forum

Our Global Partners