Join now

Thinking about relocation to UK ! any chances? (London)

Hi All.. just new here.. and i am really impressed , i have been introduced to the InterNations site while my net search on living and working in UK !! well.. I am Egyptian, female of 42 y/o, living and working in United Arab of Emirates at the moment , that is since Protected content , after i moved from Italy where i lived and worked for almost 7 years Protected content Protected content , and I am really considering moving again to Europe , where exactly ?? not sure but most preferably to UK , along with my daughter ... i have been working since Protected content the field of administration and office support , presently in the capacity of PA to CEO with my present employer .. i speak fluently Arabic , as well as English, French and fair Italian... surfing the net for such reason; of working in UK; i got to know that i need an offer from an employer whom by his turn apply for a sponcer certificate for me then only i can apply for a visa ! well.. i need your feedbacks in this regard .. would it be a good step ?? specially these time while economical issues everywhere ! to me ... i would really want to go for it .. but would love to hear more advices from people on site .. Thanks in advance .. Amany

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

London Forum