Trainee Recruitment Consultant Opportunity! (London)
Are you looking for a career as an International Recruiter Consultant?
Would you like the freedom to choose where you want to work in Europe?
Do you want an opportunity to prove your determination and abilities in a dynamic and multicultural environment?
Nonstop Recruitment offers you all this and much more, read on….
NonStop-Recruitment is one of the fastest growing international recruitment companies in Europe, with offices across Europe. We specialise in the Chemical, Medical Devices, Social Care, Pharma, Technical and Digital industries.
With NonStop, you will start your international career in our centre of excellence in Pardubice (Czech Republic). Here, working alongside professional recruiters from all Europe, you will receive award winning training that will provide you with all the necessary skills to become a top performing recruitment consultant
So what’s in it for you?
• The flexibility to choose from any of our European offices! Based on your performance, once you have achieved the capacity to work autonomously, you’ll have the choice between - Canary Wharf – London, Lakeside – Portsmouth, Switzerland –Zug, Czech Republic – Prague and in the future Berlin…perhaps you’ll even be opening one of our new global offices – the sky is the limit !
• One of the best uncapped commission structures in the industry (It’s no secret that some of our Consultants are earning in excess of £100,000 a year
• Fast career progression – some of our consultants have been promoted to Team Leader positions within 12 months of joining
• A truly meritocratic environment where your rewards depend solely on the effort you put in
• Became part of a multicultural and multilingual team!
General Tasks / Responsibilities
• Build your own market within a specialist sector, in a specific geographical region, calling global clients and highly qualified candidates to find new business opportunities
• Become the ‘go to’ person in your market, recognised as a leading specialist recruiter by both clients and candidates
• Negotiating terms and conditions with clients and securing the best rates for your service
• Delivering and negotiating on offers of employment between clients and candidates.
Have we got your attention ?
Apply today ! You’ll need to show us that you’re highly motivated by career progression., determined and your verbal and written English is at a minimum level B2. Give us a call on Protected content . Alternatively, email us your CV/Resume in English today to Protected content .