UI/UX Designer /HTML, CSS (London)
Are you an exceptional creative and innovative IT professional with superb UI and UX experience and advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS ?
Our award winning Client is the most exciting business transformation organization in the UK. They help well-know brands across the word, to improve company performance, people engagement and profit; enabling them to be great places to work.
They are building a brand new team to work on innovative new projects so essentially it’s a start up environment and a ‘one off’ opportunity to put your stamp on the product as well as continuously innovate and enhance our technology to keep them at the top of our game.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a UI/UX Designer to join their team.
Are you ready to join us and make a difference? If so here’s the deal:
• You will have freedom (within a framework); an exciting challenge and a chance to shine
• You’ll use your creativity to help us design our products and grow our business
• They will teach you about business - if that floats your boat
• You’ll progress and develop towards your full potential
• You’ll be special: thorough, positive, self-sufficient, enthusiastic, organised
Reporting into our Head of Technology, you’ll:
• Create a an intuitive and cohesive look, feel and overall user experience for our products
• Be passionate about great user experience and have the ability to achieve it
• Be a brilliant problem solver – have the ability to quickly grasp and translate highly complex user design issues into clean, understandable solutions
• Think broadly about the end-to-end journey and shape new product experiences based on user goals, needs and expectations
• Focus both on delivery, working within an ‘agile’ framework, and on new product development, working closely with a variety of participants and cross-functional teams
• Be flexible, have excellent communication skills and the ability to work on your own as well as be part of a team
• Conduct usability testing
• Deliver wireframes, workflow diagrams, interactive mock-ups and prototypes
To be consider to this role, you need to have:
• Significant experience of UI and UX
• Excellent graphic design skills with demonstrable experience in digital and web
• Advanced knowledge of CS6 including Photoshop
• Understanding of HTML, CSS
Location: Central London
Salary: £30, Protected content DOE
Email 10 bullet point reasons why you’re the one, plus a one-page CV with expected salary details to Protected content