Join now

UK expansion (London)

Below are some details and a description of the 4 billion dollar US based company (Shop.com) I work with that is currently expanding into the UK. This company has expanded into 7 global markets thus far doing tens of millions of dollars in business in each market, and the most anticipated and potentially the most profitable yet is its launch into the UK with Market United Kingdom! The reason I tell you this is because we need people in the UK to team up with for the expansion. These individuals we work with stand to earn substantial income being on the ground level of it. I understand you may or may not be interested yourself, but i though you may know the right people for us to speak with that may be looking for an opportunity on the ground floor in the UK. Please let us know of any solid entrepreneurial individuals i can speak with or if you would like to review it for yourself possibly. I am more excited about the potential of this business now than ever before and although i have had great success ths far, i know it is just the beginning. I will be in the UK from March11th till the 18th to network and meet with folks.

Cheers, Rob

London Forum