Join now

UK graduate looking for a job in London

Hi everyone!

My name is Rustam and I am looking for a job in London.

I have been applying for numerous positions for over 2 months now, so may be it's time to ask expats for help.

A bit about myself.
I have two degrees in Psychology, a Bachelors degree from American University in Central Asia in Kyrgyzstan and the most recent one, a Masters degree from Royal Holloway University of London. I have some UK voluntary work experience in mental health charity and experience of working as an English Teacher and Help Desk assistant back at home. I also have been involved in additional training and practice in counselling and psychotherapy.

I am a people person with strong communication skills. As an employee I am reliable and hard-working. My first language is Russian and my English is fluent, both oral and written.

The job I am looking for doesn't have to be in mental health. I am more than open to almost any opportunity that may suit me. For example, the most recent job interview I had was in Fundraising. I am looking for both, full and part time roles and don't mind temporary as well. I've stopped being picky in regard to work I'm willing to do, after a couple of months out of work, bearing in mind that I still need to support myself somehow. So I wouldn't mind, for instance, a waiting position.

If you have any offers you think I might be suitable for please do reply.
Otherwise any advices, comments or just support would also be much appreciated. Don't hesitate to ask any relevant questions as well.

I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Many thanks,

Rustam Ismailov