My client , a company specialised in outdoor advertising, is currently looking for a Sales Manager to grow the company business.
They provide innovative structures for fixing outdoor banners on Points of Sales.They have been successful in working for 10 years in Europe with large and famous clients in automotive , restaurant chains and Retail.
Having ideally an outdoor advertising background with experience of working in at least one of the company key sectors, you will be able to quickly identify key business contacts and clients to sell the company solution.
Outgoing, tenacious and highly organised, having strong presentation skills and experience of managing major accounts, you are also familiar with the B2B media sales environment ( ie :Print, Outdoor advertising, or Radio), and know how to advise company Business customers to attract even more clients.
Using your network, business experience and sales strategy, you will quickly identify and connect with clients and potential stores.
Booking and attending business meetings with the key clients contacts (marketing manager , Director ), you will be able to pitch the company concept and explain how valuable it is for their own sales and customers attractions, by :
- Suggesting the best solution regarding the structure(s), size and implementation, as well as banners design and quantity.
- Assessing and deciding what product (structure/ banner ) is best and then find the right location on the company premises to install it ( ie :car park, entrance etc…)
- Preparing proposals, photomontage and contracts in collaboration with the internal team
- Negotiating pricing , package offers / whole solution and closing deals
- Making sure the product has been installed by company subcontractor
Building strong relationships with customers to ensure retention and renew business, you will also communicate internally to make sure deliveries, various actions and deadline achievement result in project completion, and when needed liaise with company marketing department from the head office .
Please send your CV at Protected content if you are interested to apply, or an email in case you have any questions.