Join now

URGENT Interviewees needed in London!

Dear London-based InterNations friends,

Over drinks (or before drinks), the week of October 28th, can you help out this Paris-based producer?

I am currently producing a film entitled The Perfect Customer Experience for a French insurance company looking to revamp its customer experience strategy.

We've identified six global companies, champions of customer service, which will serve as case studies for the insurance company’s managers. Starting next week, in Paris, London, Milan, and Brussels, we hope to interview several customers of diverse nationalities who can describe (in English, French or Italian) their satisfaction and long-term loyalty to the following companies:

Amazon
Starbucks
Nespresso
American Express
Emirates
Apple

The style of these interviews is very informal, in whatever venue is most convenient for our interviewees (your home, your office, a café down the street from your office, a park on a sunny day, etc.). All profiles are welcome, from students and young professionals to managers and active retirees.

-If you're a dedicated customer to two or more of these brands,

-If you can spare approximately one hour for an interview in your already hectic schedule to speak to us during the week of October 28th in London,

-If you have had a negative or positive experience with an insurance company or bank and would love the opportunity to be heard,

-If you can voice the kind of customer service and experience you're looking for from a bank or insurance company,

-If you’re happy to meet a friendly Paris-based American expat who rarely gets to speak her mother tongue, please get in touch!

If interested, don't hesitate to contact ASAP via email, ideally between now and this Friday, October 25th, letting me know the companies you’d like to crow about and the best time to contact you briefly by phone. There is unfortunately no payment for these interviews, but drinks and snacks are always on me!

Finally, feel free to pass this message on to friends in the other cities I'll be visiting over the next 10 days: Paris, Milan, and London.

Many thanks,

Lauren Klein
Producer/Journalist
Email : Protected content

London Forum

Our Global Partners