Virtual Sales Recruitment Fair, 29th April 2014 (London)
This event will be ONLY for the Sales industry, giving the opportunity for candidates with software, advertising, engineering or any other type of sales experience to engage with a large number of recruiters and interact with them from the comfort of their own home.
Date: ONLINE on 29th April
Opening Times: 9am GMT – 8pm GMT
If you are a candidate with Sales experience and you are interested in finding a great job throughout Europe that meets your skills this is a ‘must-attend’ event!!
Types of jobs which will be available at this event are:
Inbound / Outbound Sales Executive
IT Sales (Software & Hardware)
Multilingual Sales (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Nordics, Dutch, Arabic, Turkish and Greek)
Benefits of visiting the Virtual Sales Recruitment Fair:
• Search through a wide range of positions within the Sales industry
• Have online live chats to leading employers as well as Recruitment Agencies whether it’s to ask a question or to discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Complete a career test where your skills will be best matched with the companies exhibiting to save time and energy whilst looking for a job
• Leave your CV with HR professionals - It is essential that you have your CV up to date as you can leave your CV online as well as contact details with the HR Professionals on the exhibitor’s virtual stand.
• Many companies will have advice on how to apply for their roles, information about the interview process and all other aspects, to help you find your perfect job on their virtual stand.
• Download application forms if required, or watch video’s uploaded from recruiters
The fair is online from 9am (GMT) to 8pm (GMT) on the 29th April Protected content , so you can access the fair in the comfort of your own home at any time during this period without having to travel to a venue or another location.
The Virtual Sales Recruitment Fair is completely free of charge however all candidates must pre-register before the event takes place. To be kept up to date with the exhibitor and job list as well as news about the event, register for your pass to visit the virtual fair today! Please use the link below to register:
Don’t forget to forward this email onto any friends or family which you think may also be interested in this event!
We look forward to seeing your profile online!
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST HOLD A VALID WORKING PERMIT TO WORK IN THE EU OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS EVENT