Join now

Volunteers needed for Dissertation Study (London)

Hello fellow Expats :)

I am currently working on my Dissertation which is titled “The relationship between Job Characteristics model, Work-Life Balance, Leader-Member Exchange and Job Satisfaction.”

This forms a key part of MSc in Organisational and Business Psychology and I would very much appreciate your help in taking part in my survey. This will take approximately Protected content , and is compiled of 6 sections.Your contribution will provide incredibly valuable data for my research.

Should you choose to participate, your responses will remain anonymous and will be kept confidential. No one will be able to identify you or your answers. If the data is published, individual information will not be disclosed.

The requirements for this study are that:
1. You are currently in full-time paid employment and are over the age of 18.

2. Have had at least 6 months of continuous work experience

*PLEASE NOTE, you will be unable to participate if:

1) You are under the age of 18.
2) Do not have 6 months of continuous work experience

My hope is that you will benefit from the study by reflecting on your work experience. Regardless, your contribution has the potential to further the understanding of this topic.

Equally, please SHARE this with as many others as possible who would be willing to participate. This would be greatly appreciated.

To participate please click on the following:

Protected content

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, if you have any further questions.

Many thanks for your support in advance!

London Forum

Our Global Partners