Immediate work available. If you want to be paid to work in some of the most iconic venues in London, then Off to Work is your ticket! Make instant friends from all over the world while providing the highest levels of hospitality service at extraordinary events.
No experience necessary, full hospitality training provided.
We hire the attitude and train the skills!
* Available for immediate start (you may even have the chance to work on the evening of your interview!)
* Enthusiastic, polite and punctual, with personal pride in your appearance and work
* Passionate about delivering great service with a smile to guests from all over the world.
All work is casual and paid weekly, so you don’t have to commit to a rota. Consistent hours available and the opportunity for quick progression!
* Flexible, plentiful work, with opportunities to travel across London and the UK for varied events
* Competitive rates (£7.51-£9.00/hr including holiday pay for every hour you work) and opportunities to rapidly progress in the industry
* Interactive online shift booking so that you can manage your own schedule
* Accredited, industry recognised certifications.
You must provide proof that you are eligible to work in the UK. You must be over 18 due to the service of alcohol.
* Please send your CV and covering letter to antonia. Protected content , telling us about your experience and writing a short covering paragraph about why you would like to work with us.
From Wembley Stadium to Castles, London Zoo to the London Eye and from Abbey Road to Buckingham Palace, the opportunities explore our remarkable city are endless. Legendary tourist destinations such as Madame Tussauds and the Natural History Museum, as well as prestigious events such as the Brit Awards and the Chelsea Flower Show, mean that you will be kept busy!