Wanted a Business Development Manager,Partnerships (London)
locationg: London EC1
ExpoPromo Group Ltd is a highly successful online business focussed on the promotion of B2B events, conferences and trade shows across the globe. Partnering with thousands of event organisers, from small to large, we help them generate qualified traffic, leads and ticket sales on a pay per result basis.
Continual growth over the past few years has lead us to recently establish our UK office and we now seek an exceptional individual to establish, manage and grow from a blank sheet, our partnerships programme.
• Speak fluent English and good Ukrainian or Russian
• Have at least 3 years’ experience in ecommerce and/or digital marketing
• Have a demonstrable track record of business development preferably B2B and partnership led
• Have the gravitas, and the presentation and negotiation skills to be able to deal with senior clients
• Understanding or experience of the ticketing industry and the affiliate space would be a big advantage
We will offer you:
• A vibrant and fun working atmosphere combining a start-up backed by a successful business
• A strong salary and incentives package
• The opportunity to build your own division and team
• The autonomy to establish the strategic and tactical plans
To register your interest, please email your c.v., together with a covering letter detailing why you feel you would excel in this role, and your current remuneration to Protected content .
ExpoPromoter Group Ltd is committed to equal opportunities for all.