Join now

Wanted Large Double Rm in PIMLICO (London)

Wanted Large Double Room in Flatshare in PIMLICO. Ideally, lots of wardrobe space & large enough to also have a seating area in the room. Looking to spend 800/month with all bills included, but might be flexible on this for the right room. I'm looking to move anytime between August Protected content .

I'm 25F, Professional, American, easy-going & considerate. I really enjoy being active, playing sports and going out with friends on the weekends. I have a pretty good social life & tend to be quite busy with work, so having a nice, quiet flat in the center of the city that I can escape to at the end of the day would be fantastic. I would really like somewhere I can call home.

I have lived all over the world with lots of different types of people & have never had any problems. I'm tidy & like to look after things & generally make any circumstances feel as homely as possible. I'm open to living with both males or females & would prefer no cats & non-smokers only, but if you smoke outside or very occasionally, that's fine with me.

Look forward to your reply!
Catherine

London Forum