Join now

Wanted Large Double Rm in PIMLICO (London)

Wanted Large Double Room in Flatshare in PIMLICO. Ideally, lots of wardrobe space & large enough to also have a seating area in the room. Looking to spend 800/month with all bills included, but might be flexible on this for the right room. I'm looking to move anytime between August Protected content .

I'm 25F, Professional, American, easy-going & considerate. I really enjoy being active, playing sports and going out with friends on the weekends. I have a pretty good social life & tend to be quite busy with work, so having a nice, quiet flat in the center of the city that I can escape to at the end of the day would be fantastic. I would really like somewhere I can call home.

I have lived all over the world with lots of different types of people & have never had any problems. I'm tidy & like to look after things & generally make any circumstances feel as homely as possible. I'm open to living with both males or females & would prefer no cats & non-smokers only, but if you smoke outside or very occasionally, that's fine with me.

Look forward to your reply!
Catherine

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

London Forum