Join now

XTRA date for Greek Cookery Class - 26 November (London)

I'm running Greek Cookery Classes in Central London.

Since the 1st Dec Greek Cookery Class sold out in a couple of days only, I've put in an extra date before Christmas. So those who have booked yourselves in and paid for the 1st Dec are all fine, but there is now one more date available and it's for Thursday 26 November, 6pm-10pm and the details:

On this session you'll learn to make a traditional Greek dish and a side or two, this class is open to vegetarians. The class will be held close to Liverpool Street/Old Street stations.

We'll cook and eat Greek food, and clean up afterwards, all within 4 hours. The fee is 25 pounds per person, pre-payment only. You need to bring a couple of food containers to bring some of the food home with you and your drink. That's all!

It's very informal, good fun and you get to meet people who love food and cooking together. To sign up, email me back with your name and if you wish to sign up anyone else, friend/colleague/partner etc on:

Protected content

First come first served!

Visit us on Facebook's fan group page called Greek Cookery Class: Protected content
where you also can view pictures from the latest Spanakotyropitta class last week which was a success and previous classes as well.

Looking forward to cooking together soon!

And for private sessions or xmas parties for your friends/colleagues/team only, we can also arrange separate dates, for info get in touch!

Elisavet
- your Greek Chef in London

London Forum

Our Global Partners