Nice, fully-furnished 4 BR/2 ½ BA executive townhouse, furnished as a 2 BR/2 office. Located in North San Pedro, one block from Rancho Palos Verdes. $2500/month FURNISHED and INCLUDING WEEKLY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE w/ 1-year lease (slightly higher monthly rent for shorter leases). San Pedro has a perfect coastal climate – not too hot or cold, you will only occasionally need to turn on the AC or heat. This is an ideal home for a corporate/relocation/long-term out-of-town rental.
Set in a lushly-landscaped, safe, and desirable resort-like community. Convenient to Torrance Memorial, Providence Little Company of Mary, Toyota and Honda USA headquarters, South Bay aerospace companies, Long Beach hospitals and universities, cruise ship terminal, LAX and Long Beach airport. Close to numerous beaches, shopping, excellent restaurants, and Trump National Golf Club.
Roomy Protected content . ft. of living space. Private 2-car garage and private courtyard with fruit-bearing lemon tree. Home overlooks pool and tennis court, both available for your use at no extra charge. House is move-in ready: just unpack your suitcase –furniture, linens, dishes, and cooking equipment supplied.
Some additional features:
• One King bed, one convertible full futon bed/couch
• Granite kitchen fully equipped with stainless-steel gas stove/oven and dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, and lots of smaller appliances – toaster oven, coffee maker, Panini press, crockpot, blender, food processor, breadmaker, etc. Both stainless-steel appliances are less than one year old.
• Walk-in kitchen pantry
• Each office has its own desk, printer (one is also a scanner/copier/fax machine), filing cabinet and bookshelves
• Two travertine-tile bathrooms upstairs (one en-suite), one half bath downstairs
• Large-capacity washer and dryer
• Two flat-screen HD internet TVs, each with its own blue-ray or dvd player
• Walk-in closet in master bedroom
• Ample closet/drawer/storage space
• Outdoor dining and gas barbecue in private courtyard
• Weekly housekeeping service included in the rent - housekeeper can also wash, dry, fold and put away your laundry for a small additional charge.
First and last month’s rent + security deposit equal to one-month’s rent required. Owner pays water and sewer. Tenants pay all other utilities (electric/gas/ trash average $100 total/month – cost of landline, cable and internet vary widely depending on type of service desired). HOA maintains exterior landscaping except courtyard. Sorry, no pets or smokers. Credit and criminal checks conducted. References required. Photos available on request. Protected content , Protected content