Join now

Apartment in Santa Monica on Ocean Ave. (Los Angeles)

I am moving back to Germany and I am looking for someone who wants to move in my studio Protected content in Santa Monica starting at the beginning of November Protected content am flexible regarding the moving in data).
Located in the 11th floor, the studio offers panoramic city-scape view with a daily amazing sunrise.

Nestled on Ocean Avenue, between the Pacific Ocean and Third Street Promenade, it offers a great beachfront living (you have just to cross the street to be on the beach). Furthermore you are close to the PCH and 10 Freeway.

The building offers the following amenities: 24-Hr Valet Parking, Fully Renovated Community, Fully Equipped Fitness Center. On-Site Management, Emergency Maintenance, High Speed Internet Available, Controlled Access Entry, Dry-Cleaning Drop of Service, Nightly Courtesy Attendant.
It is ideal for people just living a short period of time in the city and who don’t have a social security number as most landlords require one before signing the contract.

The rent is c.$2,000 per month and it is the cheapest studio I found in that region.
For further information you can check the website of the landlord: Protected content ...

In case of any questions, please feel free to contact me.