Join now

Are you a cat lover? (Los Angeles)

Hello InterNations Friends,

I have a cat who I have been taking care of since May last year. His owner had to leave the country and now I will be leaving due to emergency. The owner is arranging to fly out the cat next month with his friend, but I need someone to take care of the cat for Protected content next month.

Or if someone is looking to adopt a cat, I can talk to the owner and see if he feels comfortable this way. We figured that flying overseas will be very stressful for the cat, and it might be better that he stays if we can find someone who will love and care for him.

His name is BT and he is a 6 year old Siamese (seal point) cat. He is very friendly and loves to cuddle. Sometimes I feel as if he is a dog because he loves to be around people.

If someone is interested in either option, I can provide a month supply of food and cat litter. He has everything he needs (a cat bed, litter box, etc) so you won't need to purchase anything.

Please contact me at Protected content Protected content . And I can send you photos of lovely BT :) Thank you.

-Jenny

Los Angeles Forum