Join now

Can my kids enrol in school with husbands B1 Visa? (Los Angeles)


Looks like we are moving to LA from England, UK in January Protected content , my husband will initially be employed on a business Visa as a contractor until October Protected content he will be sponsored by his company for a H1B.
Until then, can we send our kids to school? Read various things, we will be renting a house, but not have resident status until October so how can i get my kids into school (aged 5 and 4 yrs)...any advice most welcome??!! Thank you

Los Angeles Forum