Director, IT (Network & Communications) (Los Angeles)
Provide strategic direction for all IT Communication efforts including Network, Telecom, Messaging, and Mobility as it relates to a Unified Communications strategy.
- Implement improved processes and management methods to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization
- Plan and create the forecasting, implementation and identification of resource requirements for network systems
- Supervise all analytical tasks and activities associated with IT Communication functions (e.g., VoIP network design and engineering, implementation, diagnostics or operations/user support, and Messaging)
- Confer with and advise administrators, user representatives, and technical personnel regarding development and design of wide area and local area networks
- Prepare recommendations on monitoring and analysis tools.
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies and procedures regarding communication equipment, software, maintenance, and monitoring
- Evaluate new products and assists in the creation and documentation of technical standards and interface applications.
- Lead the design, build out, and operation of Telecom systems throughout the company.
- Provide architectural oversight and feedback on complex Network, Telecom, and Messaging designs in a Leadership capacity.
Must live in So. California - Protected content
Please contact me if interested.