Experienced Catering Sales Manager (Los Angeles)
Experienced Catering Sales Manager sought for a Private Club
If you know any solid candidate, please let me know!
Miron Ilincev - FEMBA Protected content ! :-)
Direct: Protected content
Beverly Hills Country Club Protected content Country Club
Protected content Ave. Protected content Entrada
Los Angeles, Ca Protected content , Ca Protected content
Main: Protected content Protected content
Fax: Protected content Protected content
Protected content Protected content
CATERING SALES MANAGER
The ideal candidate for the Catering Manager position will have a strong desire to have a career in the Private Club field and will possess a strong background in Catering and/or Event Management. Catering Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Protected content as Event Coordinator to our Members and Guests for rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, private events and receptions.
· Protected content with Members and/or their Guests wishing to plan parties all the way through final billing and follow up.
· Protected content effectively with Catering Director, General Manager, CFO, Head Cook, F&B staff, and any other department heads involved in Food and Beverage.
· Protected content on menu planning.
· Protected content present and ensure successful operation of catered functions including labor cost control, food cost control, operation, set up, and clean up of all events.
· Protected content closely with Membership Department to create new leads.
· Protected content , protecting, and ordering of all banquet supplies.
· Protected content with ideas to improve the financial operation of the Food and Beverage department.
· Protected content proper accounting for all private and club events utilizing the Club's POS system (PCS).
Other essential qualifications: Organized, efficient, polished and professional leader. Self-motivated and hands-on. Creative thinker. Has initiative. Outstanding interpersonal skills. Minimum Protected content of catering and/or event planning/execution experience is preferred.
$40, Protected content + performance bonus/commission. Health benefits.