Join now

Flatmate needed starting July 2012 (Los Angeles)

I am looking for a flatmate - starting July Protected content the end of the year. If you know anyone looking for a place starting in the late summer/early fall, please forward this message along to them. Thanks!
The apartment is located in Santa Monica (there is a bus stop at the corner which takes you directly to UCLA in 20 minutes) in between Wilshire and Montana Ave and walking distance to a grocery store, pharmacy, post office, many restaurants and the beach! It is a 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom, so you would be sharing the place with me, an UCLA graduate student, down to earth, and really easy to live with. The room is about 12x10 and comes with your own bathroom. The room can be unfurnished or furnished with a mattress, bed, and desk and chair. It also has a large closet with plenty of space. The living room and dining room are spacious and connected to an outdoor balcony. Also there is an in-apt washer & dryer for laundry. Apartment has WiFi internet. There are 2 parking spaces in a garage in the building reserved for us. Also, there is plenty of street parking - we have never had any trouble finding a spot. The rent per month will be $ Protected content month + utilities. Utilities run in the range of $100-$ Protected content includes internet, cable, gas, electricity and water. I will also be asking for a $ Protected content , which will be returned upon the end of the year. The room will be available late-June/early July to end of the year, but I can be flexible depending on your situation. Also, there may be the opportunity to sign a new lease and stay in the apartment after December Protected content .

Room: 1BR with private bathroom and in-apt laundry
Address: Protected content Street Santa Monica, CA Protected content
Dates: Mid-June to Mid-July, but can be flexible
Parking: Covered garage
Rent: $ Protected content
Deposit: $1000
Lease: Sublet - you will not need to sign a lease but simply pay the deposit
Please let me know if you would like to see pictures or have any further questions. I would love to stay with an international student, being one myself.
A little about me: UCLA grad student - future Amgen Finance manager, non-smoker, clean, friendly, like traveling and meeting people from different places, multicultural, raised in Europe, Africa, India and US.