The Goethe-Institut Los Angeles seeks an Administration Director for full-time employment Protected content per week).
The Goethe Institute is the worldwide cultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany. We promote the study of German abroad and encourage international cultural cooperation. By providing information on the cultural, social and political life, we provide a comprehensive picture of Germany.
General Management and Accounting
• Business organization
• Budget planning and controlling, Jahres-/Halbjahresabschlüsse
• Financial and payroll for the Goethe Institute in Los Angeles and San Francisco
• Payments and cash management
• Property Management
• Procurement, inventory, segregation
• Contact for Facebook and maintenance of social media sites
• Use of administrative and domestic staff
• Perform the absence and Urlaubskartei
• Coordination of internships at the Goethe-Institut Los Angeles
• Travel Expenses
• Settlement of hall rentals, including contracts, billing
Commercial training and more years of professional experience in similar positions
Management experience and good social skills
Very good knowledge of MS Office products (especially Excel)
Very good knowledge of SAP (FI-CO, BI) or willingness to acquire these
Very good organization and communication skills
Good knowledge of U.S. and California labor, social and contract to Object
Desirable Knowledge of relevant policies of the Federal Republic of Germany (budget, vacation, travel expenses, etc.) or willingness to acquire these
Willingness to familiarize themselves thoroughly and comprehensively in the planning and control instruments by the Goethe-Institut
Very good knowledge of German and English, both orally and in writing
Work permit for the US / Green Card
We offer a starting salary of $ 49,000 pa plus attractive benefits.
Please send your application by post or online. Resumes are accepted through Sept. 1, Protected content .
Protected content Blvd, Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA Protected content
e-mail: Protected content