Join now

Hosting foreign exchange students (Los Angeles)

Hi - I am Local Coordinator for CCI Greenheart, a non profit organization that promotes cultural exchange . I am based in the Redondo Beach area .
We have students come from all over the world wanting to experience life in the USA - I am sure we all know how it feels being a duck out of water and the need to feel at home and in a safe environment. These students are sometimes here for a few weeks or a few months - depending on what they are doing here. Some of these students are at high schools, internships or here for English or simply cultural immersion.
CCI places these students with host families across the nation - unless they specifically choose a state to come to .
I have a group of Spanish students coming from Madrid to the Southbay area for 4 weeks this July . I really need host families to place them with (preferably not too far from Redondo Beach!) They have a full calendar Monday to Friday . So host family time is the evenings and the weekends . They come with full medical insurance and their own spending money . They need a safe environment , a bed , 3 meals a day and some transport .
If you are interested in hosting one of these delightful students - please reply to this post !
If you are interested in hosting another student from a specific country at any other time - contact me ! We would love to place a student with you - it's an awesome opportunity to create life long friendships.
We make sure hosts and students are well matched and we are committed to supporting both . We also have a mission of environmental and volunteer consciousness . All our students from abroad are required to offer time to give back to the community !
Check out our website Protected content
Look forward to hearing from you !
Milly Gulamani
Protected content

Los Angeles Forum

Our Global Partners