Join now

Interested in Free MBA advice? (Los Angeles)

Hello,

I am an MBA student at Pepperdine University heading into my last semester at school. I will be taking a class starting January Protected content Strategy Management and it will require me to perform a strategic analysis of a real company (or a Strategic Business Unit of a company), make recommendations and present results.

The type of company or organization that my team will need to look at:

a. Can be a big or small profit company

b. Can be a Strategic Business Unit (SBU) of a larger organization (as long as you can get financial data for the SBU)

The key is that we must be able to get financial data for at least the last three years (and preferably the last five years); financial data includes balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow.

All financial data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, nobody needs see it except for my team and the professor, no copies will be made of financial data, and all financial data can be returned to the company if they wish.

If financial data cannot be obtained, it will be almost impossible for our team to do substantive analysis or to make meaningful recommendations; hence, the cooperation of senior management must be obtained.

If you need or know someone that would like to participate, please feel free to contact me at Protected content .

Thank you for your help and time in advance.

Kindest regards,

Ninfa

Los Angeles Forum