International Education Manager
Latin America and Caribbean
Join Dermalogica, the world’s largest and fastest-growing professional skin care company and The International Dermal Institute, the world’s foremost post-graduate education in skin and body therapy. We are an entrepreneurial company that fosters personal well-being, integrity and a hands-on environment which makes Dermalogica one of the world’s most respected skin care product lines even more successful. At Dermalogica, you’ll find there’s no limit to your professional advancement!
We invite you to join our dynamic team as an International Education Manager working in our corporate headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. In this position, you will have the opportunity to deliver and implement all training curriculum produced from Global Training & Development to specific markets in Latin America and the Caribbean region. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Ensure our Dermalogica education in every market reflects our brand equities.
· Partner with all Head Educators and their education teams to develop education related strategies that will result in the growth of the Dermalogica brand in these markets.
· Work closely with each market to develop their respective education teams by leading, motivating and mentoring each Education team member.
· Ensure planned educational programs are appropriately coordinated and implemented in each market.
· Develop and maintain an established reporting schedule that communicates all educational based activity for the region.
· Travel up to one week per month to any market in region for planned education based visits and training sessions.
· Attend and participate in all necessary trade shows and launch programs to help the Education department meet their goals.
Our ideal candidate will reside in Los Angeles, CA and is a licensed professional skin therapist with three plus years of training experience in the skin care field. Verbal and written fluency in Spanish is highly desired. The successful candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and a high level of initiative.
Apply now and become a team member for a company that provides competitive salaries, outstanding benefits (including Products Allowances, Profit Sharing, Health Club Reimbursement, Domestic Partner Benefits, Protected content Matching, not to mention a host of other perks).
To apply for this position, please click on "Apply Now" to submit your application and be sure to include your resume and salary.
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity.