Join now

Internship, Biz Opportunity (Los Angeles)

Hi there,
I have a stationery products created from my abstract art paintings and would like to expand more internationally in sharing that. Currently they are available on
Protected content
Of course there are also prints and original art there, post cards, etc.
I am looking for those interested in Interns, Infos, Promoters, Small business starters, students who can assist me in promoting (marketing) them. In exchange I would like to offer what will currently benefit you:
* Recommendation letter,
* Confirmation for required for you amount of hours for your school with recommendations
* Percentage from sales above Protected content
* Interview with you if you have your own company, work as a freelancer, shares on FB, Twitter, etc. if that will also help your business; publishing it online or for the Polish News Magazine in Germany
* Alternative creative coaching (I am an adult's coach from my University Degree, however I am more open in following the process of my client) with or without divination part (as a way to tap into information from subconscious mind or intuitive part of us, not really predictions.)
* Product from my art, print or original painting if there is not sold so far.
My hope is to find a future liable cooperation that befits both sides.
If you know somebody interested, I will appreciate passing this message and I will welcome your response.
PS: For Polish speaking people I can also offer a copy of my books ;) (Fantasy/Paranormal)