Language Opportunities. (Los Angeles)
This might interest some of you.
Someone who is working with a film and video production company has some paid voiceover positions ($75 for 45 minutes) in Burbank for people whose first language is NOT English.
Here is what he is looking for:
- Everyday people. Not polished voiceover artists.
- Foreign language should be the person's first language
- Voice will be used to test voice recognition software, not for advertising, etc.
- Location is in Burbank, near the Equestrian center
- 4 men and 4 women are needed for each language
- May fill slots quickly, but you may be placed on waiting list if that happens
- Age: Protected content
- Foreign- language recording
- Types of words being recorded: numbers, street names, and names.
Dates and Languages Needed:
May 6th and 17th
- North American Spanish
- Canadian French
May 17th and May 31st
- European French
- Chinese Mandarin (Mix of China and Tai)
If interested, please use the following link to apply: