Join now

LMU Interview Opportunity Anouncement - IN members (Los Angeles)

Good Day!

The following announcement might interest some of you or someone in your network.

Loyola Marymount University (LMU - College of Business Administration) is studying the growing "expat- entrepreneur" phenomenon. This work is part of a larger one-year MBA international business studies program which involves Spain, Italy, and Greece.

Last week, I was interviewed by them, and it was a pleasant experience.

They would like to interview the candidate for 30 minutes. LMU is interested in internationals who have come to LA on their own or as company-assigned expatriates, and who have become entrepreneurs and started their own new venture.

If you think you meet their profile and are interested in participating, please reply reach me via email. I will connect you with the professor leading the program.

And if you wonder what's in it for me? Look at this as an opportunity to promote your business in their future publications and other materials, build a relationships with a great school & students (future candidates & customers), and associate your brand with LMU. It is also a way to contribute to a bigger cause.

You are welcome to email me at Protected content

I will connect you with LMU.

Cheers,

Jean-Marc

I hope you continue to do things that bring more meaning in what you do everyday.

Los Angeles Forum

Our Global Partners