Join now

Marketing guy with PhD and experience seeking job (Los Angeles)

Hi!
I am currently seeking new advertising / marketing opportunities in Los Angeles.

In summary: I have experience as a Senior Account Manager at an agency, a PhD education and a strong qualitative and quantitative research background (for which I am published and awarded internationally).

I most recently worked at a research-intensive strategy consultancy / agency alongside advertising agencies and diverse clients to develop consumer insights - in this role I experienced many areas of planning, research and strategy development from the initial pitch through to designing the research, data collection, undertaking analysis (including use of software such as SPSS, Excel, and AMOS), uncovering insights, developing strategy and presenting this to diverse audiences.

I am passionate about roles relating to account management, planning, and consumer insights / research.

I'm also simply keen to meet people here in LA in advertising / marketing, or those who enjoy live music and entertainment so hit me up on LinkedIn!

W: Protected content

Los Angeles Forum