Dermalogica continues to dominate the professional skin care industry with distribution in over 50 countries. Known worldwide as the Skin Therapist’s choice for offering the hottest, most respected professional skin care line, we are also recognized for our renowned postgraduate education. With over 40 classes in skin, body, alternative therapy and business development, it is no surprise we are considered the industry leader. We offer the largest and best in class field sales team, along with the passion and commitment to ensure our customer’s success. Look no further - you’ve found your Employer of Choice!
We invite you to join our dynamic marketing team and become part of our exciting growth. Currently we have a brand new position as a Marketing Manager – National Accounts!
The Marketing Manager – National Accounts will be responsible for select national accounts to drive the development of their promotions, programs and general account maintenance within the National Account Channel of distribution and is responsible for:
· Assisting with management of National Account Calendar and promotions for specific accounts.
· Coordinating key programs that support these select National Accounts and the sales team, Business Consultants and in-store staff (our gate-keepers) to enhance brand awareness while providing key insight and recommendations to improve and enhance programs.
· Managing on-going updates to select National Account eCommerce brand pages to ensure brand integrity, product updates and focuses are made on a regular basis.
· Supporting National Account new account openings with all relevant details such as opening orders, schematic set-up and layouts, marketing promotions and offerings
· Sales analysis & review
· Reviewing advertising vs. sales results (look at weekly advertising, it’s effect on business and future positioning for promotions, deluxe sampling, etc)
· Competitive review in key accounts
· Skin Services business analysis
Our ideal candidate will have 3 plus years marketing experience preferably within the health and beauty industry. In addition, the candidate must be Microsoft proficient and have excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and a strong attention to detail.
Our outstanding benefit package includes Products Allowances, Profit Sharing, Fitness Reimbursement, Domestic Partner Benefits and Protected content matching, not to mention a host of other great perks.
To apply for this position, please click on link below and include your resume.
Remember to follow us on Facebook & Twitter!
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer.