Join now

Multi-lingual seeking new job opportunities (Los Angeles)

As an educated professional with a true passion for working in the field of counseling and guidance for children an young adults, I am currently seeking new carrier opportunities.

I was born in Latin America and have been living in Switzerland, The Netherlands and Germany for the past 25 years, where I also received my professional education, and gained most of my work experience.
For the past 16 years I have been working with children and young adults in different settings, particularly in multi-lingual environments.

Besides having an excellent command of English, I also speak Spanish, Dutch and German fluently.
I am highly motivated, a teamplyer with extraordenary communication and supervision skills, and with profound knowledge on behavioral problems strategies and language learning.

Areas of interest: Reacreation Planning, Language Teaching, International Management, Counseling, Social Networking, Cross-Cultural Issues, Hospitality, Automobile, Lifestyle Coaching, Event Management, Relocation Advice, Professional Mentoring, Supervision, Remedial Teaching, Tourism, Adult Educational Technology...

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Los Angeles Forum