Join now

Online Health Coaching:obesity,stress,hormon.imbal (Los Angeles)

Hello everyone,
Are you having problems like being nervous? Irritable? Depressive? Having low energy? With insomnia? You are getting fat with the same diet that you had for years? You have memory problems? Dry skin, dull hair? Feeling bloated? HEALTHIA®can help you.
Life pace is getting more demanding, so we have more potential to develop health problems. It can all start with long-term stress, unregular feeding habits, being overweight, having hormonal imbalance (thyroid hormones, cortisol, insulin) or simply being in mid age and observe changes like perimenopausal or andropause symptoms. HEALTHIA® ONLINE Coaching (over Skype) can help you fight the problems mentioned above. I hold summa cum laude Master of Philosophy in Biol., being specialized in physiology – so coaching all is aligned with the latest medical healthcare guidelines which I obtained through the years of collaboration with the key opinion medical experts. You can like HEALTHIA FB page: Protected content or contact me for ONLINE coaching in getting rid of the problems and to get more info. Welcome to visit HEALTHIA®: Protected content select EN language, look under "Where & when" to apply. I'll be glad to help you out and to feel healthy again!

Los Angeles Forum