Join now

Room for Rent in Beautiful Beverly Hills Townhouse (Los Angeles)

This is for a room for rent in a beautiful 2bd/1.5ba townhouse in Beverly Hills. The townhouse is spacious at Protected content ft with walk in closets. The room itself has a walk in closet and a terrace. The bathroom would be shared.

This beautiful place has hardwood floors, high ceiling, crown moldings. The townhouse is fully furnished and the room is partially furnished (bed, linens, TV). Location is excellent as it is walking distance from Beverly and Rodeo Dr as well as Century City. Less than 2.5 miles from UCLA and 2 blocks away from the stop on the #5 Blue Bus line (one transfer to UCLA).

Rent would be $ Protected content half the utilities (i.e. Gas, Electric, Internet, Cable). Coin Laundry facility is available on premises. Move in date can be discussed and would require first months rent and $ Protected content deposit.

About me:

I am a 32 year old female who designs jewelry. I am generally low key as I like to stay in and usually cook my own meals. I have one cute persian cat named Shiva so hopefully you don't have an allergy to cats.

Please feel free to ask any questions I also have pictures available.

email: Protected content
phone: Protected content

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Los Angeles Forum