Join now

Tipps&hints/spending time in L.A.(10.12.-22.12) (Los Angeles)

Hey guys,

I will be spending most of the December in California (L.A., SD, SF). Arriving on the10th in L.A. and staying in the city until the 22nd. In the first days of January I will return to L.A. for a couple of days.

I do not have friends living in L.A. downtown or in the close area (e.g. San Diego), my aim when choosing CAL as a destination -regardless of the nice area and cultural significance- was to avoid the German winter (!). Therefore I would appreciate getting some good advice from expats who live and know L.A. well and can give me "insider-tips" where to look for food, culture and night life in town.
It would be great to meet up with some of you who know L.A. better than I do; if during the day or by night, a coffee chat or for dinner & drinks.

My experience is always very positive with this network and I'm looking forward to meet more L.A. experienced locals & expats, interesting people in that part of the globe and folks that want to have as much fun as I do.

Any tip or advice will be highly appreciated..if you happen to have time during those days, PM me for meeting up.

Thanks in advance for the good advice - see you then!?

Kind regards,
Luis

Los Angeles Forum

Our Global Partners