Travel Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Los Angeles)
The kids will be back at school for another year and it is time to start planning family travel for Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, Spring Break and next Summer! Come and discover the best family friendly places to stay and amazing activities that will capture the imagination of the entire family. There is nothing like travel to invite teens to discover the world around them, give young children the joy of travel and have an experience that will bond all the family together as you spend time in a fascinating place.
We have traveled with our children extensively so would love to share some of our best travel tips and suggestions for a harmonious and fun trip together. Australia, New Zealand and South Africa are all perfect places to take kids, grandparents and siblings as there are so many activity choices to suit everyone. Come and enjoy some wine and nibbles as we show you some great options! Bring the kids as we will have our Virtual Reality Goggles so the kids can "see" their next vacation destination!
Book your airfare and accommodation with Springboard Vacations and we will throw in the below 7 tours for 2 Adults and 2 Children for one lucky attendee to our Family Travel Night on Sept 29!
1. Footprints Waipoua – Hokianga (2A + 2C – Day Guided visit to Tane Mahuta)
2. Hamilton Gardens – Hamilton (2A + 2C – Guided Tour of these international Award winning gardens)
3. Guided Footprints – Tauranga (2A + 2C – choice of short guided walk in Tauranga or Bay or Plenty)
4. Tamaki Maori Village - Rotorua (2A + 2C – Hangi dinner & Concert including return transfers)
5. NZ Riverjet - Reparoa (2A + 2C – choice of Thermal Safari scenic ride or The Squeeze)
6. Zorb - Rotorua (2A + 2C – Choice of 3 rides each, Straight, Zig Zag or the Drop)
7. Cruise Milford – Milford (2A + 2C – Milford Sound Cruise including a deluxe lunch box)
Please RSVP to Jacinta Austin (Travel Designer with Springboard Vacations)
Ph: Protected content ext 203
Email: Protected content
Or via the link below: